Terms & Conditions
WHO IS TRULY?
www.truly.co.uk (together with any successor or replacement URL, the “Website”) is a website operated by Truly Group Limited ("Truly") a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10355694 with registered office at Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, SL7 1EY (VAT Registration number GB 254 2166 20).
ABOUT THESE TERMS
These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply when you:
- use the Website
- make a purchase from Truly. If you purchase a gift card or electronic voucher, the Truly Voucher terms set out below will also apply
Please read these Terms carefully. By using the Website, you confirm that you accept the Terms in respect of your use of the Website and that you agree to comply with them. Please make sure anyone visiting the Website through your internet connection is aware of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website.
By placing an order with Truly via the Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, and confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website to make a purchase from Truly.
TRULY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND TRULY
After you place an order via the Website, Truly will send you an order acknowledgement email summarising the products you have ordered. This email does not mean that Truly has accepted your order – at this stage of your order Truly is busy carrying out the checks explained below.
After sending your order acknowledgement email, Truly checks that it can fulfil your purchase (e.g. that the product you are ordering is in stock), there are no pricing errors on the Website or any problems with the payment details you have provided, and you have passed anti-fraud, credit and security checks.
Truly works hard to try to ensure that all images and details appearing on the Website are accurate at the time you place your order, however, Truly is unable to accept your order if an error is discovered as part of order processing checks.
Truly will contact you if it can’t accept your order; in such circumstances you will not be charged for your order.
You will receive an order confirmation email from Truly once Truly has completed its pre-contractual checks, taken payment and formally accepted your order. The contract between us is formed at the time we send you that order confirmation email.
When Truly has dispatched your order you will also receive a dispatch confirmation email together with an invoice. For information on how long it usually takes your order to reach you, as well as any applicable order cut off times, please see the Delivery section of the Website.
WHEN WE TAKE PAYMENT
If Truly accepts your order, Truly will take payment via the method you chose on the Website.
If you order products from the Website for delivery outside the EU, they may be subject to import duties and taxes. Truly doesn’t have any control over these charges, they will be notified to you by your local delivery office, and you will need to pay them prior to delivery.
All prices on the Website are stated inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
Truly takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products and services appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the Website. Whilst Truly endeavours to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information given on the Website at any particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place your order.
Truly cannot confirm the price of your purchase until your order is accepted and you receive an order confirmation email.
Images and measurements on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst Truly has made every effort to portray product(s) on the Website accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements are approximate and colour representation and reproduction are dependent upon publishing processes and the set-up of the device upon which you are viewing the Website. Size charts are available in the “Size Guides” section of the Website.
A delivery charge will be added to your order value where applicable.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. Truly does not accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
CHANGED YOUR MIND? HERE’S WHEN YOU CAN CANCEL
Should you change your mind you can cancel and/or return your order:
- at any time before you receive our order confirmation email; or
- at any time during the 14 calendar days from the day after the date on which the products were delivered. If your order was delivered to you in multiple batches, then this timeframe starts on the day after the last product in your order was delivered to you.
Unfortunately, if you change your mind, you cannot return/cancel your order for:
- opened or used cosmetic products, pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery or any other applicable products, due to health and hygiene reasons;
- underwear/lingerie, hosiery and swimwear where the hygiene strips or garment tags have been removed and/or if the item is soiled, due to health and hygiene reasons (such items should be tried on over underwear to ensure compliance with this provision);
- products personalised for you or made to order, due to the bespoke nature of these products;
- fragrances once their original packages have been opened; or
- products which are no longer in a re-saleable state/condition.
If you cancel because you’ve changed your mind, Truly will refund the price of your purchase together with any applicable standard delivery charges (but not any enhanced or premium delivery charges that you may have selected).
Please return products in their original packaging in a pristine condition and ensure that you fully complete the delivery note included in the box with your order, otherwise Truly will not have all the information it needs to process your return. Please see Returns and Exchanges section of the Website for how to print another delivery note if you have lost it.
Truly may reduce your refund if you’ve changed your mind and do not comply with Truly’s returns requirements, or if you have used the product more than you would be able to in a shop when deciding whether to buy it.
You can cancel your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, contacting Truly’s customer service team via the live webchat service available on the Truly Website, or completing and sending this cancellation form to Truly by email or post. Truly will then provide you with instructions on how to return the product.
Your order will be cancelled at the time you send your cancellation request, and you’ll need to return the products to Truly within 14 calendar days of your order cancellation.
All returns of products ordered for delivery to the UK are free, and once your return has been verified and accepted by Truly you’ll usually receive your refund within 5 working days of Truly receiving the product(s) back from you, or your cancellation notice (if Truly hasn’t completed your order/dispatched your products). If you are returning a product to Truly from outside of the UK, you will need to pay the return costs, unless we are required to pay those costs by law.
To help you to ensure that your return reaches Truly, it’s recommended that you use a tracked or registered delivery service.
FAULTY PRODUCT? HERE’S WHAT TO DO
If a product/service you have ordered from Truly is defective/develops a fault, is incorrectly described or not of satisfactory quality, you have a right to a refund or an exchange provided that you inform Truly within thirty (30) days from the day after the date of the delivery of that product/service to you.
Subject to the defect/fault being verified by Truly, Truly will refund you the price of the defective/faulty product along with the delivery charges you paid.
Products with faults/defects caused by accident, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear or which otherwise fall outside the terms of Truly’s warranty cannot be returned to us and won’t be covered by Truly’s faulty/defective returns warranty. If you return something to Truly which isn’t actually faulty, Truly reserves the right to return it to you at your expense.
Please contact us if you want to return a product outside of the above timeframe.
Please make sure you return any faulty/defective product as well as all original packaging if you still have it. You also need to ensure you have fully completed the delivery note included in the box with your order, otherwise Truly will not have all the information it needs to process your return. Please see the Returns and Exchanges section of the Website for how to print another delivery note if you have lost it.
Truly may reduce your refund if you do not comply with Truly’s returns requirements.
If you wish to return a product because it is faulty please email email@example.com or contact Truly’s customer service team via the live webchat service available on the Truly Website. Truly will then provide you with instructions on how to return the product.
Please ensure that you return any faulty/defective products to Truly within 14 calendar days of your return request.
To help you to ensure that your return reaches Truly, it’s recommended that you use a tracked or registered delivery service.
Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
GIFT CARDS/VOUCHERS/E-GIFT CARD
Truly offers electronic gift cards for purchase from the Truly Website –referred to in these terms as a "Truly E-Gift Card".
HOW CAN I SPEND MY TRULY E-GIFT CARD?
You can use a Truly e-gift card to buy anything listed on www.truly.co.uk apart from another Truly E-Gift card. You can also use your Truly E-Gift card to purchase something of higher value than your Truly E-Gift card balance, provided you pay the difference via a second payment method.
HOW MUCH CAN I SPEND ON BUYING A TRULY E-GIFT CARD?
You can purchase a Truly E-Gift card for any value of credit from £5.00 to a maximum of £500.00. Each Truly E-Gift card has a unique reference number which is provided following purchase together with details of how to use and redeem the credit amount of the Truly E-Gift card.
HOW DO REFUNDS WORK WITH A TRULY E-GIFT CARD?
If you make a purchase using only your Truly E-Gift card and then receive a refund or exchange of that order, any refund will be credited back to you as a Truly E-Gift card. If you purchase something from Truly using a combination of a Truly E-Gift card and a second payment method, any refund of that purchase will first be credited back to your Truly E-Gift card. If the amount to be refunded to you exceeds the amount you spent using a Truly E-Gift card, then any remaining balance will be refunded to the second payment method you used.
DO TRULY E-GIFT CARDS HAVE AN EXPIRY DATE?
A Truly E-Gift card can’t be cancelled, exchanged for cash or sold to someone else, and will expire two years (24 months) from the date of issue.
Terms & Conditions
Truly E-gift cards remain the property of Truly Group Limited. Risk in a Truly E-Gift card shall pass to you upon our electronic transmission to you; in the event of misuse or fraud Truly reserves the right to cancel a Truly E-Gift card.
If you lose or someone steals your Truly E-Gift card electronically, unfortunately Truly cannot replace it. You agree that Truly will not be held responsible for any lost balance as a result of electronic theft or fraud, unless this is caused by Truly.
Truly E-Gift cards supplied by this website are in £ sterling.
For any questions relating to our Truly E-Gift cards please contact our customer services team by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE - LEGAL STUFF
Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms.
Truly does not exclude or limit its liability to you if it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Truly’s negligence, fraud, or breach of your consumer rights.
Truly only supplies products and services for domestic and private use; consequently, Truly does not accept liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of earnings, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint regarding a product or service purchased from Truly, please email email@example.com, contact Truly’s customer service team via the webchat service available on the Truly Website, or write to Truly at Truly Customer Service, Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, SL7 1EY.
In the unlikely event that Truly is unable to resolve your complaint or you are not satisfied with the resolution Truly has offered/provided, the EU Online Dispute Resolution platform is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
These Terms are updated regularly so please ensure that you check the Truly Terms and Conditions of Sale on the Website at the time you make your purchase, as those are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to that purchase.
Where Truly is a producer of Electrical and Electronic Equipment, Truly complies with its obligations under applicable laws to ensure that any electrical and electronic equipment is disposed of responsibly. Truly implements policies to ensure that, at a minimum, Truly products and packaging fully comply with applicable laws (this includes compliance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and RoHS Directives issued by the European Union (EU)).
To ensure compliance with the WEEE Directive, where applicable, Truly willll (where applicable):
- register with national authorities in accordance with the requirements of the WEEE Directive;
- work cooperatively with treatment facilities and governmental agencies to provide information that enables the successful treatment of WEEE products;
- provide information to reuse centres, treatment, and recycling facilities regarding new electrical and electronic equipment as required by applicable laws and the WEEE Directive. For more information, please contact Truly firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ensure that WEEE products will be designed with recycling, reuse, and waste management as a consideration; and
ensure that WEEE products will be labelled or stamped with the WEEE marking as shown below in accordance with European Standard EN 50419.
If you would like to find out more about applicable laws/rules concerning WEEE, you can visit www.gov/uk/electrical-and-electronic-equipment-eee-producer-responsibility. You can also find your nearest electronic recycling site by visiting www.recyclenow.com
The following Terms apply to your use of the Truly Website.
TRULY MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE WEBSITE
Truly makes the Website available free of charge. Truly does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your own systems to access the Website and ensuring that you use your own virus protection software.
Truly does not guarantee that its Website, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. Truly may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of its Website for business and operational reasons.
THE TRULY WEBSITE IS DIRECTED TO UK USERS
The Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. Truly does not warrant or represent that content available on or through the Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR TRULY WEBSITE ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Truly’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any third party.
Truly has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Truly, at any time, if in Truly’s reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Truly by emailing email@example.com or contacting Truly’s customer service team via the live webchat service available on the Website
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE
Truly is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Truly Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Truly’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Truly or its licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at Truly’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
RELIANCE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The content Truly places on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
Although Truly, its employees, agents and contractors make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, Truly makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Nothing in this section excludes or otherwise limits Truly’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
TRULY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES IT LINKS TO
Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Truly has no control over those resources, and such links should not be interpreted as approval by Truly of those linked websites or of any information you may obtain from them.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to the Website home page, provided you do so on a website that is owned by you, in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Truly’s reputation or goodwill or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement with Truly where none exists, and Truly reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Truly Website content standards set out below.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE TRULY WEBSITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you must comply with Truly’s Website content standards detailed below.
Any content you upload to the Truly Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Where you provide a customer review to Truly or otherwise respond to a customer survey or provide any other opinion related to Truly or its business, Truly may use some or all of the contents of your review, response and opinions for marketing or any other purpose. By submitting a customer review, responding to a survey or otherwise expressing an opinion to Truly you: (i) grant to Truly an irrevocable right to use the same for any purpose; and, (ii) agree to comply with the Truly Website Content Standards. Where Truly uses any review or other material provided by you, Truly will use it on an anonymised basis.
You agree that Truly has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy or is otherwise in breach of applicable laws.
You irrevocably agree that Truly has the right to remove any posting you make on the Website if, in Truly’s opinion, your post does not comply with Truly’s Website content standards.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
TRULY WEBSITE CONTENT STANDARDS
Truly’s Website content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Truly Website, and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with, and adhere to, Truly’s Website content standards at all times.
A contribution to Truly’s Website must be accurate (where it states facts), genuinely held (where it states opinions), and comply with applicable law.
A contribution must not:
- be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, or be in contempt of court.
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that the contribution emanates from Truly, if this is not the case.
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- breach any applicable laws.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY TRULY
The Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Website, which have not been verified or approved by Truly. The views expressed by other users of the Truly Website may not, therefore, necessarily represent views or values of Truly.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users to the Website please contact Truly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Truly’s customer service team via the live webchat service available on the Website.
HOW TRULY MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROHIBITED USES OF THE TRULY WEBSITE
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable laws. You may not use the Website:
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Truly’s Website content standards set out above.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of this policy.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, including the equipment it is stored on, or software used to provide it.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING TRULY TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but when you upload or post content to the Website, you grant to Truly a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use, store and copy such content in any way whatsoever, and make it available to third parties.
TRULY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
Truly does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored/hosted or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under applicable laws. Truly will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will further co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
TRULY’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Truly does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that Truly only provides its Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and you further agree that Truly has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in Truly’s Terms and Conditions of Sale that apply at your time of purchase.
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law (including in relation to non contractual matters). You and Truly both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction (including in relation to non contractual matters) except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint regarding these Terms, please email email@example.com, contact Truly’s customer service team via the live webchat service available on the Website or write to Truly at, Truly, Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, SL7 1EY. You can also write to Truly at:
- Truly Group Limited t/a “Truly”
- Network House,
- Third Avenue,
- Globe Park,
- United Kingdom,
- SL7 1EY
TRULY TRADE MARK IS REGISTERED
“TRULY” is a registered trade mark of Truly Group Limited. You are not permitted to use the “TRULY” mark without Truly’s prior approval in writing.
TRULY MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND ITS WEBSITE
Truly may update and change its Website from time to time to reflect changes to its products, services and to meet its users' needs and own business priorities.
Consequently, Truly amends these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check the Terms available on the Website at that time to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These Terms were last updated on 12 November 2018
Truly Social/Email E-Gift Competition
Terms and Conditions
The promoter for this £100 e-voucher competition (“Competition”) is Truly Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 10355694 and whose registered office is at Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, SL7 1EY (“Truly”).
- Entrants must be resident in UK and over 18 at time of entry.
- Entrants must not be members or employees, or the immediate family members or employees, of:
- any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Peter Jones CBE, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
- any individual or other company connected with the Competition.
- In entering the Competition, an Entrant confirms that he/she is:
- resident in the UK at the time of entry and at the closing time of the Competition; and
- over 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
- not a member or employee, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
- any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Peter Jones CBE, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
- any individual or company connected with the Competition.
- No qualifying purchase necessary.
- No alternative cash/physical product prizes.
- To enter the Competition and for a chance for the Entrant’s Nominated Person (as defined below) to win the e-voucher an Entrant must before the closing of the Competition: follow Truly via its @truly_lifestyle Instagram Account; AND / OR
- follow Truly via its @TrulyLifestyles Facebook Account; AND / OR
- follow Truly via its @Truly_Lifestyle Twitter Account; AND
- Comment on the Competition post as displayed on Truly’s Instagram account, and/or Facebook Account and/or Twitter account by “Tagging” someone to win the e-voucher (the Entrant’s “Nominated Person”) using @ followed by the Entrant’s Nominated Person’s Instagram, Facebook or Twitter handle as relevant.
- Both the Entrant and the Entrant’s Nominated Person must be following Truly’s account on the relevant social media platform (Instagram and/or Facebook and/or Twitter) containing Truly’s Competition post that the Entrant comments on.
An Entrant’s entry into the Competition will only be valid if the Entrant has complied in full with the provisions of this clause 6. Entrants who have not followed one of the specified Truly social media accounts and commented in accordance with this clause 6 will not be entered into the Competition.
- Before submitting an entry, it is incumbent on the Entrant to consider:
- how the Entrant’s Nominated Person might feel about being tagged in the Competition post (in particular, whether they might object to being tagged in which case the Entrant should not enter the Competition/tag such Nominated Person); and
- in the event that the Entrant’s Nominated Person later objects to being tagged in the Competition post, it is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to remove such tag immediately. Truly shall not be responsible, liable or have any other obligations in relation to the same.
- The Competition will begin on 13th November 2019. The closing time for entry into the Competition will be 12am on the 15th November 2019.
- The winner of the Competition (the “Competition Winner”) will be announced on the 15th November 2019.
- The Entrant can tag as many Nominated Persons as the wish; however, an Entrant can only tag a Nominated person once so that only one entry per Nominated Person will be counted as a valid entry.
- Truly accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error, nor does Truly accept any responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error on the part of the Entrant to comply with, or adhere to, these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition Winner will be notified by direct message via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (as applicable) following selection.
- The Competition Winner must claim their prize before midday on Friday 22nd November 2019. Details of how to claim the prize will be provided to the Competition Winner at the same time as receiving notification of having won a prize. The Competition Winner will also be required to provide proof of age and UK residence when claiming their prize.
- In the event the Competition Winner fails to claim the prize before midday on Friday 22nd November 2019 or is otherwise disqualified or ineligible to participate in the Competition, the prize will be withdrawn.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Truly and Entrants and the Entrant’s Nominated Person agree that no liability shall attach to Truly as a result thereof.
- Truly may also suspend or withdraw the Competition or amend these Terms & Conditions, without any liability, at any time.
- The Competition Winner may be required to take part in post-Competition publicity.
- By submitting an entry Entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Truly’s decision is final, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the Competition other than as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Truly shall comply with applicable data protection laws.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law.
- No provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall affect any legal right of Entrants.
- The prize is final, no cash substitute will be offered, and each prize is non-refundable and not capable of exchange.