The Truly No.2 Candle Is a heady swirl of cedar wood smoke, antique leather, oriental spiced plum and aromatic cloves. The density of this musky scent is intoxicating, and revives a bygone era of decadence.
- Contains essential oils
- Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations or upcycle and use as a glass, vase or paint pot for your kids. Make sure vessel is cleaned thoroughly
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- May cause an allergic reaction if gets on skin.
- Burn time: approximately 40 hours
- Do not place candles in a draught. Do not place candles near a source of heat. Place candles in an upright position. Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting. Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out. Always use a candle holder. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring. Do not move a burning candle. Never use liquid to extinguish